The Oyster Bay-East Norwich Central School District has adopted a new form of school-to-home communication! ParentSquare allows us to communicate with email, text and app notifications. The platform automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
Visit www.parentsquare.com to get started!
- Login or sign-up for ParentSquare by going to: https://www.parentsquare.com/signin
- If you have already registered, you can enter your email address that is on file at the school district. If you need to register, you can enter your email or phone number that is on file at the school district. If the system does not recognize your email or password, email firstname.lastname@example.org to get access.
- If you would like to receive messages on your phone, download the ParentSquare App for iOS or Android.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once at 6pm daily
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage in your school community
- Direct message teachers and staff
- Participate in group messages
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences
- Sign forms & permission slips, sign up to volunteer and more all from your phone or web portal
Community members who would like to receive messages from the district should register for the ParentSquare Public Community Group.
- Go to here and enter your name and email address, select the group(s) you would like to receive messaged from and click “Submit.”
- You will receive an email from ParentSquare to activate your account. Click on the link that says, “Activate Your Account” in the email.
- This will bring you to a screen where you will need to establish a password and accept the terms and conditions. After those are done, click “Register.”
- This will bring you to a screen where you will need to verify that the account information is your own. If so, click “Yes, This is Me.” You will again be asked to verify that you would like to move forward.
- This will bring you to the home page where posts/messages from the district will be displayed. Your account is active.