Department Head: Eric Bramoff, Director of Phys Ed, Health & Athletics
Department Secretary: Elaine Ranaldo, Administrative Assistant
Phone: (516) 624-6557
Click here to register your athlete on FamilyID.
Oyster Bay has a proud tradition of excellence in interscholastic athletics. We offer over 60 teams for our students to participate in. Whether you join to be with friends, get in shape, or to strive for a championship, Oyster Bay has something for everyone! There is nothing better than wearing the purple and gold to represent your family and community!
- October 13th Friday Night Lights Football Game 6:00pm at Center Island (stay tuned for the theme)
- November 17th Winter Tip-off Pep-Rally 1:00pm in the High School Gym
- Fall Senior Celebrations
- 10/3 Girls Soccer Senior Game 4:45pm at Vernon (Ceremony before the game)
- 10/5 Boys Soccer Senior Game 5:00pm at Vernon (Ceremony after the game)
- 10/10 Girls Tennis Senior Match 4:00pm HS Courts (Ceremony before the match)
- 10/19 Field Hockey Senior Game 5:00pm HS Turf (Ceremony before the game)
- 10/21 Football and Cheer Senior Game 2:00pm (Ceremony after the game)
- 10/25 Girls Volleyball Senior Match 5:00pm (Ceremony after the match)
- 10/28 Boys Cross-Country Senior Race at Bethpage ( Ceremony after the race)
Requirements for Athletes
Each season, all athletes need the following:
- Online registration on FamilyID; registration window opens 30 days prior to the start/first practice of the season
- Medical physical on file, dated within the last 12 months
Note: If you need a physical, please visit the Health Services page and download "Health Examination Form & Instructions" under Printable Health Forms.
- Students in grades 8, 10, and 12: Sports clearance from school physician
- Students in grades 7, 9, and 11: Full physical