Health and Safety
Welcome to the new Health and Safety page.
*PLEASE NOTE OUR CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION PAGE HAS BEEN MOVED TO HERE
Here you can easily access all the health forms, vaccine requirements and other health information you need by clicking on the menu on the left. Please refer to the last tab for information on a host of common ailments, including allegeries, the Flu, mental health, Measles, ticks & Lyme Disease, and Head Lice.
Please be advised that our District is monitoring the spread of the 2019 Novel Coronavirus. Information on the illness can be found in the parent letter in the tab at left.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Effective 6/13/19, NYS law no longer allows non-medical exemptions for immunizations. Please click here for more information.
- Proof of Menactra Vaccine for grades 7 & 12 must be received by the HS nurse BY August 30th.
- Please submit your child’s most recent physical exam annually.
- Physical and Dental exams with a private physician are required in grades preK or K, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 & 11.
- Sport clearances are for grades 10 & 12, and students in other grades with special exceptions. Please call 624-6541 with questions.
- Please send a written note to your building nurse if you wish your child’s BMI to be excluded from NYS reporting due this year.
- ALL medications must be renewed annually by your doctor and a copy must be given to the school nurse. Students may not carry medications in school without proper documents from the doctor and nurse.