Degrees and Certifications:
Helpful Links and Forms
Oyster Bay has a proud tradition of excellence in interscholastic athletics. While we are a small school when compared to others in the Nassau County, we offer over 60 teams for our students to participate in. Whether you join to be with friends, get in shape, or to strive for a championship, Oyster Bay has something for everyone! There is nothing better than wearing the purple and gold to represent your family and community!
1. File: Offerings for 2019-2020
**New for 7th & 8th grade athletes participating in the Spring 2020 Season: Online regisration! Click here for instructions!**
2. Each season all Athletes need:
1. A medical physical on file dated within the last 12 months.
If you need one please use this form when visiting your doctor: NYSED Health Form
If you have a valid physical (within the past 12 months) on file parents may fill this out: Interim Health Form
2. A Parent Consent Card: Parent Consent
3. Student & parent signatures on our Code of Conduct form: Agreement
3. Join the Booster Club & help enhance our programs! Booster Club Membership