P.O.S. (Point of Sale)
Dear MyNutrikids.com User,
In a continuing effort to provide the highest level of service, over the next few weeks your MyNutrikids.com account will transition to mySchoolBucks.com for online school meal payments.
This website provides a number of key features you will find beneficial including:
- Scheduled recurring payments
- Automatic deposits when your child’s account balance runs low
- Extended purchase history for the past 90 days
For now, continue to make payments through MyNutrikids.com. Once the transition is complete, you will be automatically redirected to https://www.myschoolbucks.com. You will also receive an introductory email from mySchoolBucks that provides some additional information about the service along with basic instructions on how to use the website.
IMPORTANT: Your account has not been migrated over yet, please do not use the mySchoolBucks.com service until you are redirected.
Important Things to Note About mySchoolBucks:
- Your existing account information including login username/password and associated children will be carried over to the mySchoolBucks website.
- The convenience fee for cafeteria account deposits will be $1.95, which will cover all deposits made within a single transaction.
- You may fund up to $120 per child, but you may pay for all of your children on a single transaction.
- mySchoolBucks has the following payment methods available for use:
- Electronic Check
- Due to legal requirements, we are unable to transfer your low balance email reminder settings from MyNutrikids.com. If you would like to continue using this feature, you will need to set this up when mySchoolBucks becomes available.
To help answer some of your questions about this transition, we compiled a list of commonly asked questions in the provided link below:
The MyNutrikids.com Support Team